CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Organising Committee invites all delegates to submit abstract(s) for the 11th SARC 2021.
AWARD & PRESENTATION CATEGORIES
Fields of Specialties
All submissions will be automatically entered for the appropriate awards.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and be of not more than 250 words in Microsoft Word format.
- Abstract Specification: Paper Size: A4: Portrait, Font: 12-point size, Times New Roman.
- The title should be in BOLD CAPITALS. Do not centralise.
- Authors' names to be listed as follows: Family names in UPPER CASE, followed by given names in Title Case, without using full-stops. The presenter’s name is to be underlined.
- Authors' institutions, cities and countries should be listed on the next line.
- The text of the abstract must include section headings such as “Objectives”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusion”. The section headings should appear in bold.
- A sample abstract template is available for download here.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines.
- Abstract acceptance results will be notified on a rolling basis, within 4 weeks of submission (barring need for clarifications/further review).
- Posters will be in electronic format (Powerpoint).
- Detailed presentation guidelines will be released by late April 2021.
- All presenters must REGISTER and pay for the conference by the Registration Deadline (10 May 2021).