CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Organising Committee invites all delegates to submit abstract(s) for the 13th SARC 2023
SUBMISSION EXTENDED TO
14 JUNE 2023
Showcase your research efforts at the 13th SARC 2023 & stand a chance to win Cash Prizes!
AWARD & PRESENTATION CATEGORIES
Fields of Specialties
All submissions will be automatically entered for the appropriate awards.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and be of not more than 250 words in Microsoft Word format.
- Abstract Specification: Paper Size: A4: Portrait, Font: 12-point size, Times New Roman.
- The title should be in BOLD CAPITALS. Do not centralise.
- Authors' names to be listed as follows: Family names in UPPER CASE, followed by given names in Title Case, without using full-stops. The presenter’s name is to be underlined.
- Authors' institutions, cities and countries should be listed on the next line.
- The text of the abstract must include section headings such as “Objectives”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusion”. The section headings should appear in bold.
- A sample abstract template is available for download here.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines.
- Abstract acceptance results will be notified on a rolling basis, within 4 weeks of submission (barring need for clarifications/further review).
- Posters will be in electronic format (Powerpoint). Click here for sample
- Detailed presentation guidelines will be released by late June 2023.
- All presenters must REGISTER and pay for the conference by the Registration Deadline (15 July 2023).